Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

I haven't commented or even watched anything since the upgrade to the site, and even before then. This is the first comment in probably a year...and all because enjoyed this movie episode thing. You always make good stuff.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

I don't know

It didn't really live up to the last few, I didn't find myself laughing as much or enjoying the animation. I really wish there would have been more to it.

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Not that funny

I didn't enjoy this to what it could of been. This had dry humor and other than some of the faces they made, this just was not that funny.

Curse Village Reawakening Curse Village Reawakening

My copy-cat senses are tingling...

Overall this game is a good time killer. There was too much work put into the detail of weapons and the such. This game as mentioned by a few other members, obviously has not been tested. Unless melee weapons can magically grow to whatever length needed. Good intentions, but poorly glued together.

Explosioneer Explosioneer

Oh god

The beginning set the tone, cowa bunga. Put me in a good mood. Good game.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Good game but...

It lags much too much even on low setting, my character moves up even afte ri stop holding it and he move at all sometimes. Both of these aspects are frustrating but otherwise i really like this game.

MadGasser 02 MadGasser 02

Hmmm

The concept of the art is obvious but...something doesn't feel right about. I feel that maybe you were gong to put more but decided against it? Or it could just be me I don't know, I do enjoy it though.

DaveB0rt responds: