Curse Village Reawakening Curse Village Reawakening

My copy-cat senses are tingling...

Overall this game is a good time killer. There was too much work put into the detail of weapons and the such. This game as mentioned by a few other members, obviously has not been tested. Unless melee weapons can magically grow to whatever length needed. Good intentions, but poorly glued together.

Explosioneer Explosioneer

Oh god

The beginning set the tone, cowa bunga. Put me in a good mood. Good game.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Good game but...

It lags much too much even on low setting, my character moves up even afte ri stop holding it and he move at all sometimes. Both of these aspects are frustrating but otherwise i really like this game.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Good and Challenging

This is what games need to be more often, somewhat of a storyline, with some good and challenging gameplay. The music is key in this game so I found listening to it made things easier, very well done.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Hard game

This game requires some good coordination of fingers and is frustrating but it is beatable and I enjoy it very well.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Well done

I really enjoyed this game it had an old 8-bit style and it was enjoyable to play, it had replay value which is what gave this game a good 10/10. Maybe if you do another one you could make it longer? Regardless, this is a nice piece or work.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

I really like this

I really like this game, like the first one it is challenging and intricate. However, how you can contol the AI could of been more thought out, relentless and phalanx mode are almost useless an di can see no difference when i use them, i like the ocncept but it would of been nicer to see more dynamic commands, targeting a specific enemy perhaps? I really liek the game and other then a few little things like that, this game is really good and hopefully if you're into it you will make another sonny.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

Still just as good

nine years ago when the combat instincts started rolling out i played them and they are just as good as they wre back then

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Got me good

Very nice game....nice animation it is all smooth i like the surprises...they kept it fresh

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

FUCK YEAH POOPYPANTS!

sorry bout the title but fuck yeah!!! I've been waiting for another game like this!!! thank you! it is awesome!