Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

I haven't commented or even watched anything since the upgrade to the site, and even before then. This is the first comment in probably a year...and all because enjoyed this movie episode thing. You always make good stuff.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

I don't know

It didn't really live up to the last few, I didn't find myself laughing as much or enjoying the animation. I really wish there would have been more to it.

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Not that funny

I didn't enjoy this to what it could of been. This had dry humor and other than some of the faces they made, this just was not that funny.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

I was so overwhelmed with laughter

I found this to be really funny, fuck what anyone else says. It made some good points and made me laugh. Is rina-chan really that fat?

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

But he bathes in acid in the movie!

Funny

Phobotech responds:

Acid? That actually sounds horrifying...I like our version better :P

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I agree

I really feels this shows both sides of what videogames are. This made a message and I liked it.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I'm Excited

I've loved all of the Brackenwood series, and now there is a form of direction. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the story. As always, your animation skills continue to improve, even if it is just the minor details. Good work.

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Eh..

The animations didn't have any connectivity. They made no sense and didn't really follow one another..which could of made it fit more smoothly with the song. It was a good try, but the animations didn't have the intensity that the music delivered. It could have been more cleaned up and had more to do with the song. I just wasn't getting the Disturbed vide from the flash and I think next time you need to choose a less heavy song.

Captain Violence Captain Violence

Sigh

Just not frontpage material.....the jokes were no good...and i dunno how Rina-chan could stoop so low....

sorbitol responds:

She loved it! :D

-Play- -Play-

I keep returning to this

I have heard this since the day it came out and it stills sounds just as good i really like the different sounds it makes, good work.